In this talk
Artist Dorothea Rockburne and writer, curator Phyllis Tuchman discuss creative life in the context of our new social reality.
Dorothea Rockburne is an artist, born in Montréal, who lives and works in New York. Most recently, she had a solo show installed for long-term view at Dia:Beacon in 2018.
In the *Rail*:
- Dorothea Rockburne with David Levi Strauss & Christopher Bamford
- Dorothea Rockburne’s Visionary Installation at Dia:Beacon
- Dorothea Rockburne:Drawing Which Makes Itself
- ArtSeen: Dorothea Rockburne
- Art In Conversation: Dorothea Rockburne and Klaus Kertess
- Isabelle Dervaux and Dorothea Rockburne with Phong Bui
- ArtSeen: Dorothea Rockburne:Astronomy Drawings
Phyllis Tuchman is a New York-based art writer and art historian, has written for publications including Artforum, Art in America, Art and Auction, Artnet, Smithsonian, Vogue, and the New York Times.