1. The more space a work of art is given, the more you are compelled to esteem it.
2. Grounding a continuum of thought between works of art demands reflection and reception.
3. The curatorial engagement of a hierarchy reveals the miasma of pluralism: the resulting perspective engenders a re-orientation of priorities.
4. The basics go beyond fundamentalism.
5. The acknowledgement of a subtle American vision of abstraction allows our creepiness to find its place within the whole.
6. Insider politics dominate in our own era as in any; occasionally they refrain from obviating the visionary.
7. The sum is not the whole.
8. Time tenders the oblivious.